Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I cure a whitehead pimple on my pubic area?

I HAVE A WHITEHEAD, TO WHAT I THINK IS A PIMPLE, ON MY PUBIC AREA. I'VE HAD A BOIL BEFORE IN THAT AREA, SO I DON'T FEEL THAT IT IS A BOIL BECAUSE THIS STARTS OFF AS A WHITEHEAD, RATHER THAN IT BEING A BUMP THEN A WHITEHEAD.I FEEL THAT IT IS CAUSED BY A HAIR FOLICULE THAT I REMOVED 2 DAYS BEFORE.HOW CAN I CURE THIS?AND BY THE WAY, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND IF YOU FEEL THAT THIS IS A GROSS QUESTION, DON'T ANSWER IT! DUH! ALSO. I DON'T THINK PROPER HYGEINE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!
Answer:
use a hot compress on it twice a day. i had a bikini wax and i had a reaction where there were whiteheads all over down there and 2 huge red bumps I went to Dr. and it was called folliculitus (infected hair follicle) they went away in a few days but do th ehot compresses on it.
I would treat it just like any other hair bump. Get a clean tweezer, and see if you can pluck the hair out of the follicle. Then I would wipe the area the hair came out of some sort of astrigent. Like what you would use on your face, after you wash.
you should really get it checked out its probly STD's...sorrry but really you should look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net