Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get rid of stretchmarks or make them less visible?


Answer:
TriLastin-SR is proven to work on all skin types and comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. Stretch marks can be reduced significantly with the treatment to a point where they are no longer visible.
loose the baby belly as soon as possible after the birth of course good luck and enjoy your new little bundle of fun
Tan. I've done everything to get rid of them and so has my son; he got fattish when he was 10 years old but still has the stretch marks. Don't waste your money on any creams. They are a waste of time.
I've heard the cocoa butter lotion or cream can lesson stretch marks, but I don't think anything will permanently get rid of them. Consult your dermatologist as well.
cocoa butter lotion has helped me in the past with stretch marks
If you have stretch marks on your tummy there is not a thing, besides a tummy tuck to rid yourself of that skin altogether, that will make the stretch marks disappear.I am in my 50's and have had stretch marks since I was a late teen. The doctor's tell me that your skin stretches from the inside out. It is sort of like a tear. No cream could possibly make that disppear. I have tried the cocoa butter and all the other tricks. It's a lost cause.So...unless you want them surgically removed...there is no way, I know of, to rid yourself of these unwanted marks.
dont worry about them, i pointed mine out to my boyfriend the other day and said they were barely noticeable and i was still beutifull to him it is highly likely your other half will think the same of you ! %26lt;3
best thing i know of to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks is bio oil, also good for scars too. it costs(i think) 拢8.95 from all good pharmacies
iv heard that Bio-Oil, is good for stretch marks and scars,its about nine pounds from chemist shop, but it doesn't get rid of them, i don't think there is anything that can really get rid of stretch marks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net