Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get rid of Rosacea and Keratosis Pilaris?

i have rosy cheeks with little rough bumps.i also have little bumps on my upper legs upper arms and butt.some look like pimples and scar.im pretty sure these are the symptoms.what now??
Answer:
oh, man, that's what it's called. I think I have that too. I use hydrocortizone, you can get it at any drug store. It helps. Maybe it's the same thing. Hope I helped.
I think lotions with lactic acid are supposed to help the KP, or that alpha-hydroxy stuff.
see a dermatologist and he will give you metro cream,%26 tetracycline and it will lessen in time
My son has keratosis very bad. I took him to a dermatologist - he has to use Dove unscented, Unscented detergent in the wash, Cetaphil cream for his skin along with a prescription cream. Keratosis is actually extremely dry skin - a precursor to eczema... you probably do not have rosacea on your face it's keratosis pilaris - go to a dermatologist.
Using the products above has helped his skin tremendously.
p.s. Cetaphil cream is expensive - but it is over the counter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net