Tuesday, May 25, 2010
How can i get rid of black heads with out the strips??
http://dermatology.about.com/cs/acnecome...Blackheads Treatment 1. Hormonal treatments, including oral contraceptives, have long been recognized by dermatologists to be an effective treatment option for which those have blackheads.
2. Cleanse the face thoroughly with a good cleanser meant for oily skin such as a salicylic acid cleanser.
3. Drugs can also be used to cure blackhead. Some medicines which can be used are as adapalene.
4. Sunshine or ultra-violet light encourages skin peeling, and so helps to clear blocked pores. So sunbathing or use of sun-beds in moderation can be helpful.
5. Keep your hair away from your face. Greasy hair and skin go together, and hair can spread infection.
6. Surgery is also an option in treatment of blackhead removal. The surgery helps in making the scar so thin that it is not clearly visible. Also infection is not caused if you cures blackhead with surgery.Home Remedies For AcneHome remedies
One of the best online web site for home remedies. * Grind nutmeg ( jaiphal ) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. This works as a magic. Pimples should disappear without leaving a mark.
* Apply a paste of jaggery to blackheads and let dry for 20 minutes. Peel off, and the blackheads will come out too.
* A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day. One of the smellier acne home remedies!
* Cucumber leaves or grated pieces. Apply that area to get rid of acne.
* Use Lavender oil to apply directly on the acne area.
* Dab egg white on your pimple and leave on for at least 20 minutes preferably overnight.
* Drink lots of water. Drinking water will prevent most of your skin problems. Drink six to eight glasses of spring water or filtered water every day. One of the more established acne home remedies or acne tips.
* Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece stone and apply to acne affected areas.
* Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on pimples and keet upto 1 hour, then wash.
* Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, %26 other skin infections.
* Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
* Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
* Fenugreek is another useful remedy for acne. A paste made of the leaves of this vegetable, applied over the face every night before going to bed and washed with warm water in the morning, prevents pimples and blackheads.
* To help the liver eliminate toxins from the blood, take Burdock root and dandelion which contain inulin. This helps to kill bacteria thus improving the skin.
* Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
* Exercise regularly. Some form of aerobic exercise will bring oxygen to your cells and give you a healthy skin.
* Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
You could try using an exfoliating scrub when you wash or put a warm washcloth on the skin for a bit and then extract the blackhead.
Use Mint Julep Masque by Queen Helene. It took most of my blackheads out, but left a few, but it really works! You can find it at most drugstores. I found mine at Walgreens :) Good Luck :)
blackheads are oxodized sebum. to get rid of them...you really just need to exfoliate regularly and use a salicylic acid cream or gel 2.5%. and to prevent them, keep your hands away from your face, don't sqeeze, because this opens up your pores even more to let more of the icky sebum in there, and keep your hair clean and out of your face. try changing pillowcases often also...good luck!
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/... for more useful tips to control blackheads.