Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I get rid of dark elbows and knees?

I have had a skin condition for years. I wasn't born with it, but around the age of 12 I developed dark, thick skin on my elbows and knees. I've been to numerous dermatologists. One of them said that I have psoriosis. My current dermatologist say that it isn't likely. I know most African Americans have darker knees and elbows. But I've never seen anyone else with my skin condition. I'm currently using a salicylc acid treatment. It is an ingredient found in corn removers. Can anyone reccommend a good dermatolodist? I live in NYC, but am willing to travel to fix my problem.
Answer:
Hi there. The only thing I can think of is make sure you don't have a lot of dead skin build up in those areas and use lots of moisturizers to keep your skin at it's best. I'd probably pick a more expensive, non-scented brand of moisturizer if you think you have a skin condition also. Good luck to you.
bleach
just keep using moisturizing cream eventually it will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net