Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I get rid of Blackheads & Large pores Thanks!?


Answer:
It tells you everything herehttp://www.getridofthings.com/getridofbl...You cannot remove pores.You can use an exfoliator to clean your pores and remove dead skin. This will help your skin to breathe.Also, drink lots of water, 1-2L per day and that will make a big difference.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Awesome stuff! Rinse your face with cold water.
Find a pure %26 natural face wash - I suggest Arbonne, Berts Bee or Aveeno.Before washing your face take a clean hot compress to face. Heat in micro double warmth. repeat.
Clean face. Pat dry add a toner (witch hazel)
and an acne cream.Repeat at night. Twice a week use an exfoliant
and once a week a deep cleaning pore mask
both done on a clean face.
Squeeze 'em or get those thingies where it rips them out or face scrubs but they take longer
I will squeeze the blackheads for you, I love em. Splat and its gone.
i listed this awhile back, and i got a bunch of answers but nothing really worked.
I started getting Microdermibrasions at American Laser Center and that actually does work.
its like 90 bucks every 2 weeks, but my skin has never been clearer.
exfoliate cleanse and steam
go to sauna. it very good all round.
wash your face frequently with cold water and use a facial wash that is mild and attuned to your skin type.
I have acne and Im 32. My Dr put me on antibiotics years ago which was effective, but I came off them when I learnt about MRSA. There is the pill, but be careful as they have side effects such as depression. This is onbly as a last resort if nothing works over the counter. I also use Panoxyl aqua gel, which is behind th counter, but is very harsh on the skin, but effective.
Need to wash in the morning and at night to keep the pores clean use a mild daily scrub like st Ives apricot scrub in the morning to clear the pores and cleasing facial wash at night to keep oil production at bay. Buy a microdermabrasion kit available in chemist and use once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net