Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get my skin pale?

im light complected but i want to be pale WITHOUT make up, dont say to stay away from the sun because i've been staying away from the sun for 2 years and nothing...i dont trust sunblock so please dont say to use that.
Answer:
you can use lemon juice to bleach your skin...I am fairly light-skinned too, and while I used to tan very nicely, I have stayed out of the sun for the past 3 years now and used sunblock when I did go out and it works fine. (I've never used the juice personally btw)
I have to stay pale because of my modeling, so I can tell you it does work. I've actually had clients tease me and call me "snow white" and "casper" before...

=]
they have some kind of skin bleach stuff out there
wear 55 spf sunscreen, or higher if you haven't already tried. i wouldn't know how to, cause i'm naturally pale, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net