Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get rid of scars or at least enlighten it?

i kinda have a huge scar thats forming i think and i wanna try to get rid of it...any suggestions? :)
Answer:
Try rubbing pure Vitamin E on your scars. I have a lot of scars on my legs and they heal so slowly so I just get put the gel tab Vitamin E and use a pin to open the gel tab and then squirt the vitamin E wherever the scars are and rub it reall y good into my skin. Be warned though: Vitamin E feels really sticky but the feling goes away after about 15 minutes. If you do this every day you should see some results in about 2 weeks.
I have tried a lot of other products that promise to do away with scars or bruises like Vitamin K products but tthey don't work for me. Also Coco Butter is pretty good for getting rid of scars but I find that tthe Vitamin E works the best.
Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net