Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get rid of pimples overnight?

Prom is tomorrow and i broke out with three new pimples today. I need to get rid of them fast!
Answer:
clean and clear, clear pimple lotion treatment.
My wife has this goo that she was perscribed by a dermotologist that zaps the lil buggers in a night, but I don't for the life of me know what its called
You can't, just use coverup
I say you should put toothpaste on the pimples!Okay?
pop them ^.^
I say toothpaste too!!
Old "jailhouse" trick.
Clean %26 Clear Advantage Ace Spot Treatment worked great for me. You can buy it at local drug stores. ( Walgreens, Wal-Mart.. etc. ) Some facial masks work too. I hope your pimples clear by tomorrow!Good luck.
CLEAN %26 CLEAR ADVANTAGE Invisible Acne Patch has a breakthrough formula that treats and helps you more easily conceal breakouts at the same time. When you apply the liquid to a pimple, it will appear smoother and your makeup will go on more evenly. At the same time, the formula deposits maximum strength acne fighting medication to treat your pimple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net