Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get rid of my acne?

I wash my face regularly, get a good night sleep...
Answer:
sometimes our skin harbors bacteria that is acne prone. it's a good idea to use an antibacterial wash with a benzoil peroxide cream that you can put on after you wash and dry your face.if that isn't enough there are some low dose antibiotics that work very well and need to be taken only once or twice per day. that, in conjunction with the good face washing would clear you up.

of course you would need to see a doctor for the prescription.it isn't your washing habits and probably isn't any thing you do to contribute to it...just luck. (smile)
Mhmmm.. sounds like you're doing everything perfectly! Try using over the counter products. I used Proactive, it was a waste of my money. But now I use avenno, which is sooo good for my skin. now problems whatsoever. but look around and see what worsk best for you. Also, have you tired working out? E.g running etc.. that may help too..
I used to have really bad acne and would use every acne treatment around. Then I started washing 2x a day with cetaphil facial cleanser for normal to oily skin and nothing else. I totally cleared up and now if i get blemishes i just spot treat with oxy vanishing (i think that's what its called) it has a large % of benzoil peroxide. Try it! I've used Proactive, seen the dermatologist who put me on antibiotics, expensive dermalogica products, regular facials, EVERYTHING!! The cetaphyl works the best!! It's so gentle and cheap!! Also, drinks lots and lots of water!
avoid sweetes and fatty foods
try salycylic acid. visit your dermatologist.
wash your face with st ives every morning and night. after every wash put hydrocortisone cream on four face. results may not happen as soon as you want them to, matter what you decide to use. everyone is different.
Acne and pimples is one of the most distressing and depressing problems faced mostly by youngsters. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more useful info.
I feel your pain. I suffered from acne for a long time. First wash your face with a mild cleanser containing salicylic acid. Dry your face with a fresh towel. You should change your towel often. In the morning apply a light moisturizer, one for acne prone skin. Sounds crazy, but your skin needs moisture because acne products dry it out. Onr to try is LA Roche Posay. Find it on the interent. Don not wash your face again until nighttime. Washing more than twice per day aggravates the condition. Never use harsh abrasive cleansers on your face. They will irritate your skin. At night after washing apply a thin layer of persa gel 10. You can buy this in the drugstore over the counter. This should help you. However if your acne is severe I recommend going to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net