Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I get rid of marks on my face after squeezing my spots?

Unfortunately, i've got a habit of squeezing spots on my face, which i know i should stop, but somehow i can't. I have some marks now and i'm wondering if there is a way of getting rid of them?
Answer:
Skin lightening cream (nothing dangerous)apply it to the spotsIn future you should run your cotton facecloth under hot water and use it as a compress against your skin (it hurts) until the head comes through.
ice cube
Read tips on reducing the appearance of scars or stretch marks and home remedies to help you more on this site
I had this habit for many years. It greatly affected my appearance. I forced my self to stop. Put tape on your fingers. I'm now 14 and feel a lot better about my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net