Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i get really sick for a long time?

I was really sick 4 like 2 weeks and i lost nearly 15 pounds. Does anyone know how i could get sick enough to lose another 25? I've been eating a lot of undercooked pork and i haven't washed my hands in 2 days but i still feel fine. can someone help me?
Answer:
break a thermometer and drain it into your tonue and eat raw tunawait crush five thermometers into a pound of tuna
That's an awful idea. So not healthy.
Drinking liquid from the Thermometer will KILL YOU!!
Wow, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.Not washing your hands for 2 days wont make you sick, but food contamination probably will. The last time I got sick was when I accidentally mixed my anxiety meds with beer, damn that sucked.
i think you need to sit down and really think hard about why you would want to do this to your self. you could die from something like this. if losing weight is that important to you, you should look into diet and exersize. i hear a diabetic diet can make you lose weight fast. my aunt lost 30 lbs. in a month and a half.
Take a flight with a trial lawyer criss-crossing Europe then across the Atlantic to Canada and into New York. Rumor is they don't listen to the CDC when carrying tuberculosis on the plane. That should do it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net